This is a funny LJ community - bad_tattoos. Well maybe not for the victims but most of them deserve any ridicule they get.
Questionaire stolen from leviathanmuse because I am bored:
1. Ten years ago: (1995) I saw a ton of Danzig shows & tons of Marilyn Manson concerts (esp when the government was closed down for a month due to budget fights in Congress so I decided what better to do than take a road trip!)
2. Five years ago: (2000) Low time for me, majorly depressed while I was still healing from a bad car wreck a year earlier that had seriously fucked up my back. So I didn't do much more than go to work. It really took about 5 years to fully heal :(
3. One year ago: Doing pretty much the same thing as now, getting lots of tattoos (left sleeve & armband) & traveling to a zillion Tiger Army & Social D shows.
4. Yesterday: went to work, then ran some errands & had a really great dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger (which made me laugh when I read leviathanmuse's answers since she is going there tomorrow! And oddly enough I'd never heard of the place before yesterday when I saw them listed in a "Best Burgers" poll on the Washington Post's site & though "hmm, that sounds cool")
5. Today: work, run some errands after dinner, maybe go see the new Terry Gillliam flick Brothers Grimm
6. Tomorrow: Going to Monster Mania convention up in NJ
7. Five snacks I enjoy: popcorn, Baked lays, wheat thins, grapes, plums
8. Five bands (or artists) I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Danzig, The Misfits, Tiger Army, The Sisters of Mercy, The Smiths
9. Five things I would do with $100,000,000: I want to buy Morrissey's house since it's for sale, get HR Giger to design my dining room, buy lots of art, travel & give lots to animal rescues & shelters.
10. Five locations I'd like to run away to: Japan, Paris, Australia, Vienna, Barcelona
11. Five bad habits: eating junk, making excuses not to go to the gym, procrastinating, apologizing too much, not getting enough sleep
12. Five things I like doing: going to concerts, traveling, collecting stuff, sleeping, eating out
13. Five TV shows I like: Family Guy, Buffy, Angel, X Files, Twin Peaks
14. Famous people I'd like to meet, living or dead:
Living - Tim Burton, HR Giger, Terry Gilliam, Michael Zulli, Michael Hussar
Dead - Oscar Wilde, Sarah Bernhardt, Dante Gabriel Rossetti, Leonardo Da Vinci, Salvador Dali
15. Biggest joys at the moment: my cat, knowing that in another week I'll be in LA for a long weekend!
16. Favorite toys: My Nikon D70, my Dell Inspiron 8600 laptop & my Mp3 player